Let’s be honest, 2018 was not that great. But even at it’s most difficult times, it still wasn’t a waste of time. I feel like I’ve grown more than any other year before. I’ve been incredibly happy and horribly sad.
Also my phone broke halfway through the year, so this won’t be as easy to recall as last year.
- Visited Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Bristol and probably more places but I can’t remember.
- This year, my relationship turned 5 years old! 5 years is more than 20% of my life. It’s so crazy to think that i’ve known my boyfriend for such a long time.
- My boyfriend finally got the key to his house and it’s been such a safe place for me. There aren’t many places where I can relax and do what I want.
- I gathered all my courage and went to the most impressive personal development seminar in London. I was ready to get the most out of it, but turns out it wasn’t for me and the whole thing turned into a 3 day long anxiety attack. I didn’t walk on fire, I didn’t learn anything, I didn’t have a breakthrough and on top of that a grumpy old English dude hit me when I was trying to leave the crowded venue.
- After the event I fell straight into a depression, but I went to therapy again and really invested in my mental health.
- I discovered I could actually have a child despite my health issues. It was one of the few times where I literally felt a weight fall of my shoulders. I don’t know if I ever want children, I’m pretty sure I don’t want any now, but the fact that I know it’s possible means the world. I’ve felt so much lighter and healthier since discovering this little fact.
- I ended a friendship and I still don’t know how I feel about it.
- I launched my work website and this blog!
- I read more than 20 books (23 to be precise!). My favorites were ‘We have always lived in the castle’, ‘Love yourself like your live depends on it’ and ‘Secrets for the mad’ by Dodie Clark.
Happy 2019 everyone!