Getting some focus with a vision board
Ironically, my mind is always a mess, while my space is usually tidy.
And when I say ‘a mess’, It means I want a million different things, I want them all now and I have no idea how to actually achieve them.
So to channel my ambitions into something without going crazy, I usually create a vision board at the start of the year. This gives me a few solid goals to focus on, instead of running wild and trying to do everything at the same time. It also sends a positive message to the universe, if you believe in that sort of thing.
So whats on my 2018 board?
– Living together with my boyfriend. Probably not full-time, but I would like to have a second place to call my home.
– Journalling! WRITING!!! It helps me so much, yet I don’t do it enough. This includes blogging btw 😉
– Stop buying so much shit. Everything is 100% off if you don’t buy it, and if you want to save money for travel, you can’t buy 6 pairs of shoes.
– Fixing my pelvic floor issues
– Eat healthy foods. Taking care of my body overall. It should be a bigger priority than it is now.
– Stay kind
– Keep growing this year, even if it’s just a little bit every day
– See the beautiful starry skies in Scandinavia, where I will be camping this summer.
– Develop my personal style. I stopped doing this in 2017 and just bought what was convenient, but that won’t make me happy in the long run.
– Travel. Maybe even finding work that I would be able to do anywhere in the world.
– Not being so scared of things and activities. Also to dream bigger, since I never really let myself do that before graduating college.
– Go to America or at least save the money to go travel there next year.
Do you have a vision board? What are your plans for this year?
Hoi, leuk dat je er bent! Ik ben Noelle en dit is mijn stukje internet.