11 months ago
- Focus on myself. What do I want and how do I get there?
- Train to be a more confident me. Confidence and the way I look at myself will determine so many things.
- Get a creative hobby, like painting, embroidery or sewing.
- Spent less time behind a computer. I literally ruined my eyesight by staring at a computer for 12 hours a day. Time to go back offline. Writing can be done in a journal. Walking outside, going places,
- I’ve noticed that I really like to life live from a bubble. I like to watch things go down, but not be part of it. Not sure whether this is a good or a bad thing, but I like to find out.
- Apply more structure to my months. Last year really went by in a blur. This year I want to have monthly and weekly goals, so I can push myself to be better.
Hi, glad to see you're here! I'm Noelle and I blog about finding my happiness and everything that comes with it. You can read more about me on this page.