Goals for 2019
So, this was supposed to go live on the first day of January, but I guess it didn’t. Well, better late than never, I guess 😅
Hi, here we are again. It’s the first day of the year and everything is fresh and light. Except for you probably, most people start the year with a giant hangover and lots of regrets.
2018 has not been the best year for me, although it was massively better than 2017. To continue growing, I’ve decided to set some goals. Some small, some larger.
- Focus on myself. What do I want and how do I get there?
- Train to be a more confident me. Confidence and the way I look at myself will determine so many things.
- Get a creative hobby, like painting, embroidery or sewing.
- Spent less time behind a computer. I literally ruined my eyesight by staring at a computer for 12 hours a day. Time to go back offline. Writing can be done in a journal. Walking outside, going places,
- I’ve noticed that I really like to life live from a bubble. I like to watch things go down, but not be part of it. Not sure whether this is a good or a bad thing, but I like to find out.
- Apply more structure to my months. Last year really went by in a blur. This year I want to have monthly and weekly goals, so I can push myself to be better.
Here’s to a better, happier 2019! What are some of your goals for this year? Please share, maybe we can all inspire one another.
Hi, glad to see you're here! I'm Noelle and I blog about finding my happiness and everything that comes with it. You can read more about me on this page.